Our digital enterprise service experts provide a comprehensive range of consultation, optimization, and acceleration solutions that enable growth, improve business agility, help achieve growth targets, reduce operating costs, and enhance efficiency across business functions.
Our team evaluates your existing business processes to help you choose the right technologies and implementation strategies for your specific business needs.
Diagnostics & Scoping Exercises
Systems applies its expertise and industry best practices to determine the business objectives and challenges in your current setup, clearly define measurable objectives, perform a risk assessment, stipulate which tasks and deliverables are inside or outside the project scope, and develop a roadmap for when each project milestone is due.
Discover how prepared you are to implement a specific solution and determine the ROI you can expect after the solution goes live.
- ERP Upgrade: Our experts help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of various on-premises and cloud ERP solutions from multiple leading technology vendors and how to move from diverse systems to unified and updated versions. We help you match your existing and future business goals to the most suitable ERP platform.
- Frontline Worker Apps: We can help you assess the benefits of empowering your frontline workers in shops, factories, warehouses, or in the field with mobile solutions and other digital technologies centrally connected to back-office applications. We help you control costs, enhance communication, and maximize worker productivity.
- Business Application Helpdesks: We provides a wide range of helpdesk services with experienced technical resources, including account administration, application support, network troubleshooting, and much more.
We have vast experience in the end-to-end implementation and modernization of systems for businesses of all sizes, from small and medium businesses to highly complex global projects for large enterprises. We assist our clients throughout the implementation process, including diagnostics, analysis, design, configuration, development, load testing, rollouts, optimization, and support to ensure that each implementation project is completed within the best possible timelines and competitive budget with premium-quality services to the client’s utmost satisfaction.
Our team of experts focuses on client-centric engagement. We ensure that our implementation professionals work in close coordination with your internal team, our team leads frequently liaise with your project owners, and our top management interfaces with yours as needed.
Instead of spending months or years creating custom-made solutions and add-ons to address requirements specific to your industry or line of business, We offers a range of ready-to-go, principal-certified, and best-practice driven solutions that allow you to fast-track your digital projects and achieve results in a fraction of the time.
- HauteLogic: An end-to-end digital management solution for manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers in the Fashion, Apparel & Footwear industry
- Retail Analytics: Predictive & prescriptive analytics, real-time reporting, actionable insights, and in-depth performance metrics for B2B & B2C enterprises
- PartnerLink: An intuitive solution that simplifies digital B2B system integrations with trading partners, automates inbound and outbound document exchange, and improves supply chain efficiency by integrating with your system
- PowerApps & Flow Apps: ERP companion apps on no-code Microsoft platforms that allow business and frontline workers to perform their tasks swiftly and automate operations at low cost
- CommerceLink: An intelligent solution that integrates your internal systems with your online store order management, enabling omni-channel retail in near-real time
- Mainteers Asset Management: An ERP add-on for scheduling and managing preventive, corrective, and predictive maintenance for assets, facility management, factories, and shops.
- Advanced Shipping: Simplify carrier integration, label printing, and order tracking for small parcel shipping and logistics handling with ERP
- BusinessLink: Quickly integrate your system with multiple B2B online wholesale platforms to tap into global marketplaces
- Pakistan Tax Localization: A preconfigured solution that enables rapid compliance with Pakistan’s federal and provincial taxation regulations
- Localized HR & Payroll: A full-featured human capital management solution that offers support for local labor regulations and currencies
- Integration Cockpit: An intuitive way to centrally manage and monitor 3rd-party integrations, error handling and logging for custom code with dashboards for fine-grained error logs, and import/export of file-based records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- RapidSell: A sales representative companion application for frontline retail workers that simplifies inventory lookup, order management, and customer feedback in Dynamics 365
Systems applies its decades of experience to streamline your IT operations to ensure that you aren’t paying for resources you don’t need, and that these resources are tuned to deliver peak performance.
Upgrade & Migration
Investing in modern IT systems pays high dividends, and We help businesses make a smooth transition from their existing platforms to these full-featured modern solutions.
- On-premises to Online
- Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 7.x/8.0 to Evergreen Cadence
- JD Edwards Support
We provide a complete range of managed services for most popular technologies using current industry best practices. We proactively monitor and maintain your infrastructure and ensure that your organization’s information systems continue to operate optimally.
Applications and Infrastructure
Mass reengineering (platform migration) of an existing application entails special risks, opportunities, and expertise. Reengineering projects often involve the use of automated impact assessment, conversion, and testing tools.
Call Masters has developed a widely tested mass reengineering methodology that covers the entire scope of an application reengineering project and integrates seamlessly into <%=Constants.DesignatedCompanyName %>’s work-vision framework. Our proprietary tools or third party tools for impact analysis, conversion, testing, and change management support this methodology. The application of these automated tools shortens the project time frame, reduces project cost, and mitigates project risks by minimizing human error.
Database Administration (DBA)
Call Masters offers unparalleled DBA services with diverse shared knowledge on Oracle technologies across the group. This shared experience helps in decision making while performing critical tasks, including clustering, data guard implementation, and choosing optimal specification and configuration.
Call Masters has worked extensively with different companies on performance tuning, data modeling, upgrades, and data warehousing, and we know which solutions are best suited for each of these tasks.
- Client staff extension setup
- Scheduled maintenance
- Script promotion
- Weekend support
- Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Oracle Data Guard architecture
- Non-Oracle failover technologies
- Oracle applications
- Oracle data warehousing and data mining
- Oracle advanced security options
Microsoft SQL Server
- High availability options
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Analysis and reporting services
- Performance monitoring and optimization
Portals and Collaboration
Call Masters is a leading provider of tier-1 portals and collaboration solutions. We offer a strategic and pragmatic approach to ensure that our customers realize the true business value of implementing portals and collaboration solutions.
We use our proprietary optimization review methodology in conjunction with respective solution models. Through application platform optimization, we quickly deliver integrated and highly flexible applications in a secure manner and define user experience, business intelligence, SOA, business process, and data management and development capabilities. Business productivity infrastructure optimization includes technologies that assist in streamlining content management procedures, access to data, and other processes across business areas. This helps in delineating unified communications, collaboration, enterprise content management, and search capabilities.
We assist organizations in a broader way with customized web portal designs and a detailed implementation approach.
Microsoft SharePoint is a powerful platform for sharing ideas, content, and the vision of your company. It is scalable enough to organize and manage all of your information assets, but is also designed to organize and store documents to enable personal productivity, and keep teams and projects on track.
Call Masters’s SharePoint services encompass advanced SharePoint implementation, migration, and administrative support. We use workflow-enabled applications and self-service business intelligence to transform the way your business approaches collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Application DevelopmentCall Masters offers a full range of application development, implementation, management, and maintenance services. We also help organizations make better use of their existing IT applications through maintainability analysis, responsive services, and application enhancement.
We facilitate enterprises through our responsive development teams and resourceful application architecture. Our experts collaborate with clients to understand their business processes and existing application ecosystem to deliver robust application maintenance solutions. Our solutions help customers cut costs, minimize risk, and achieve enhanced ROI from their IT applications.
Our track record of successful project delivery is a testament to the strength of our application development and maintenance services, which leverage high-quality process standards and alliances with leading technology principals.
As part of our consulting services, Call Masters may recommend implementing third-party software. Our application integration and product implementation team provides the complete cycle of services needed to complete third-party implementations, which consist of the following steps:
Business analysts performs gap analysis, which involves matching business functions to application functionality and identifying processes where the application needs to be extended/modified to cater to specific scenarios. Analysts determine the priority of each request for change (RFC), prepare RFCs, and submit them for development.
Customization and Reports Development
Based on the submitted RFCs, product customization begins. Customization may require modification to the base application or the development of additional functionality. Typically, several new reports and inquiries need to be produced as part of the implementation. Before development begins, a functional specification is produced and approved by user representatives.
The relevant interfaces essential for a complete implementation are identified. Since any new application will be exchanging data with others, the success of the implementation depends to a large extent on the quality of integration achieved. Where an application needs to be implemented in phases, temporary interfaces need to be developed to support functions that will continue to be performed in the previous system. Interfaces that need to be developed may use real-time communication, batch file transfers, or messaging based middleware.
Application setup consists of populating reference files and configuring system parameters. Some of the reference files may require data conversion and others may need to be keyed in.
Data conversion involves writing automated processes that convert data from one format to another. This may involve migrating data from one platform to another, combining multiple data files into one, or splitting a single data file into several files.
As changes are rapidly being implemented in the application, it is essential to verify not only the correctness of new features but also that base features continue to function correctly before the modules are rolled out into production. This involves performing functional as well as regression testing.
Rollout involves a close coordination between the IS department and business users to ensure that the system is available and is being used to capture transactions. It also involves resolving issues regarding the need to run the legacy system in parallel and ensuring that correct transactions are being posted in the new system. Application deployment issues also need to be addressed before the rollout.
Training and User Support
Training material is developed to train end users. Documentation is also produced to help users perform various business functions and to provide users with a quick reference. Where required, computer-based training is developed and web-based documentation is produced and hosted on the company intranet. A crucial element of user support is to help users adapt to the new system. This includes an understanding of the business practices employed by various user groups, finding equivalent application features, and adapting the workflow within the constraints of the application.
Successful businesses are customer-driven. They adapt to customer demands and excel at delivering a personalized and unforgettable experience that is consistent across all channels. In order to implement these changes, leading global retailers turn to Digi-Graham for a complete range of Unified Commerce services.
Contact Centre and IVR Solutions
A call center solution enables the company to handle customer interactions. Traditionally, call center software solution has been equated with only voice interactions. But, as time progressed, the customers have moved on from only voice calls to other mode of communication. With call center solutions the agents can place outgoing calls, handle incoming calls, track key call center metrics, perform workforce management, and upload automated scripts.